Here is the docs link to my GSoC Proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HFWvBV-NjQVd2Tvv4-_tlNrGG52WWxJUlUlByLxfOog/edit?usp=sharing

Please go through it. Any form of suggestions are most welcome!

Few queries:

   1. Who will be the potential mentor if this project gets selected?
   2. Do let me know if "Overview of Milestones" part after each phase,
   showing high level implementation of code should have more details or is it
   sufficient!

Thanks