Thanks for the feedback, Nikhil!
I did not know that I disabled comment access. I tried to resolve that.
Please see if it is accessible now.

Also, I can include, improving C parser if that can also be done in the
timeline since I am now quite familiar with the C parser code. Currently,
while statement, for statement,  break token, continue token and if
statement are not implemented in C parser code. Initially, I thought, it
might not be completed in the summer. But, I can definitely include that
now in the proposal along with Java parser.