The Google Season of Docs (GSoD) organization applications are now
open. See https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide.

If anyone is interested in being a mentor for Google Season of Docs,
please let me know about it and fill out the mentor form there. If you
are interested in being a co-admin let me know about that too.

The deadline to submit our application is May 4.

I will start a wiki page for the application soon. For now, if you
have any ideas for Google Season of Docs, please edit the ideas page
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoD-2020-Ideas. Note that Google
Season of Docs is targeted toward technical writers, so the ideas
should be related to writing or editing documentation and other
technical resources. Ideas that involve writing code are generally out
of scope for GSoD.

If you are a technical writer who is interested in working with us,
the technical writer application period hasn't started yet, but you
can feel free to discuss the ideas on our ideas list with us here on
this mailing list.