I am working on the organization application for GSoD now.

Anyone who is interested in mentoring, please let me know, and also
fill out this form https://bit.ly/gsod-mentor-reg.

The deadline for the application is Monday. If you are interested in
mentoring, please let me know right away so I can get an idea if we
should request 1 slot or 2.

Aaron Meurer