We have been accepted into Google Season of Docs (GSoD) for 2020.

Google Season of Docs is a program run by Google that teams technical
writers up with open source projects to improve their documentation.
You can learn more about the program here
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs.

If you are a technical writer interested in working with us, you can
start at our ideas page.
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoD-2020-Ideas. Please contact us
here on this mailing list to discuss any ideas with us.

The technical writer applications start June 9 and are due July 9. See
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline for the
full GSoD timeline.

If you are a SymPy contributor who is interested in helping mentor
GSoD, please contact me and let me know, if you haven't already.

I look forward to working with the technical writers this year.