Hi Nikhil,

Great to hear from you!

Yes I also believe that a broader set of examples can be included in
high-level documentation and I intend to do that for sympy this gsod. I am
also figuring out some more innovative ways to make the documentation more
appealing and standardized. Currently, I am going through some common
python library docs to get the best from them and implement some good docs
for sympy. One thing we could do is to implement a doc page for common
errors that users tend to make while using the sympy library or applying
functions.

Regards!
Yash Pasari