Reminder that our deadline to submit our application to Google is Feb
19 (a week from today).  I plan on working on the application next
week, but if anyone can volunteer to go through and clean up the ideas
page, that would be really helpful. Also reminder that if you are
potentially interested in mentoring to please add your name to list
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-Ideas#potential-mentors

Aaron Meurer