Google is going to have a webinar to answer questions about the season
of docs organization applications
https://groups.google.com/g/season-of-docs-announce/c/gFLURLNK1VM/m/LA4NzuN6AgAJ.
I am going to try to attend one of the times. If someone has a
question they want me to ask, let me know.

Aaron Meurer