Assumptions are used only in ask() and refine(), so  __new__() does not
need to take assumptions. Besides, using new assumption in __new__() will
make everything extremely slow so I'd say __new__() must not take
assumptions.

My idea is to make eval() method, not __new__(), able to take assumptions.
__new__() will call eval() without assumption, using old assumptions system
(and thus without any speed issue).
ask() or refine() will call eval() with assumption, using new assumptions
system.

IMO this topic needs to be resolved first in order to implement _eval_new()
method suggested in #17280.

Jisoo