One thing I'm concerned with is import issue. If we make ask(Q.positive(x))
and x.is_positive do the same thing
and use the former inside the evaluation methods, ask() and Q will be
imported in core module. My idea to avoid
this was to pass getter function instead of assumptions, but there may be a
better way.

AssumptionWrapper seems good to me, and if it gets more approval I am
willing to make a prototype PR to discuss
the detailed design.

Jisoo