> Thank you for sharing. Do you think this is something you'd like to
> see integrated into SymPy's plotting module eventually?

I think it would benefit a lot of users, but it's too soon to talk about
integration because I'm still thinking about what needs to be added and
what needs to be removed.

Also I would suggest setting up some sort of Binder for the notebooks
> so that people can try this out without having to install everything.

Awesome suggestion. I've set it up, however Mayavi won't work with Binder,
so if you find any errors in the notebook just comment the lines out.

Davide.