On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 18:00, Davide Sandona' <sandona.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thank you for sharing. Do you think this is something you'd like to
>> see integrated into SymPy's plotting module eventually?
>
> I think it would benefit a lot of users, but it's too soon to talk about
> integration because I'm still thinking about what needs to be added and what
> needs to be removed.

I agree. It does look very nice but it would be easier and better to
let it mature outside of the sympy codebase.

>> Also I would suggest setting up some sort of Binder for the notebooks
>> so that people can try this out without having to install everything.

Alternatively you could release spb on PyPI and then someone can
install it along with the dependencies using "pip install spb".

Then people can use it and contribute to it and it might even turn out
that in the long term it's fine for it to be a separate package and
sympy doesn't really need a plotting module any more because people
can install and use spb.

--
Oscar