Hi,

So I was working in some problem and I had to switch to mathematica due to
the time the inverse of a matrix was taking, in mathematica it was solved
in less than a second while the computation in sympy has been running for a
day and hasn't finished.

Is there anyway to speed up matrix inversion in sympy?

Given that it is so much faster in mathematica is there any interest in
implementing some method (maybe theirs) that yields the inverse of a matrix
faster? if so I'd like to do it maybe someone could give me some pointers
to get me started

The matrix  is 15*15 and attached as an image, but any example of how to
speed things up will do. Thanks a lot!