Yes, it is a bug, see this much simpler example:

from sympy.abc import s

from sympy.physics.control.lti import TransferFunction

from sympy.physics.control.control_plots import bode_plot

tf = TransferFunction(100, 100+s, s)

bode_plot(tf)

[image: image.png]

Here it is clear that the -3dB-point should be at 100 rad/s, but it is at
100 Hz.

Indeed it makes sense to have some option regarding the scale.

BR Oscar