Dear group,

One more point in this context. Things work fine for unevaluated
expressions -

vecE = (1/eps) * Integral(delop.cross(vecH), t)

\vec{E} = ⎛     ⌠                         ⎞
          ⎜     ⎮      ⎛x_C⎞    ⎛  4  ⎞   ⎟ k_C
          ⎜     ⎮ 4⋅cos⎜───⎟⋅cos⎝10 ⋅t⎠   ⎟
          ⎜     ⎮      ⎜  2⎟              ⎟
          ⎜  11 ⎮      ⎝10 ⎠              ⎟
          ⎜10  ⋅⎮ ───────────────────── dt⎟
          ⎜     ⎮           10            ⎟

vecE.doit()

\vec{E} = ⎛    6    ⎛  4  ⎞    ⎛x_C⎞⎞
          ⎜4⋅10 ⋅sin⎝10 ⋅t⎠⋅cos⎜───⎟ k_C⎟

I hope this would help to find the issue.

Best wishes,
Rajeev