Hi everyone my name is Sayam Agarwal I am currently in B-Tech 3 year in
Computer Science and Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Technology
Lucknow. I am interested in contributing Risch algorithm for symbolic
integration project. I have prior knowledge regarding this project . But I
want to ask that what was the progress done before and what was the things
that I was introduced in this project. Also suggest some ideas that I was
introduced in this project.

Github account : http://github.com/Sayam241020
Linkedln : www.linkedin.com/in/sayam-agarwal-001305216