Jason,

Regarding the implementation, do you suggest similar to pydy engine? So we
also need to  create a System
<https://pydy.readthedocs.io/en/stable/system.html> class similar to the
one pydy has? Also could you suggest any sources for some trivial cases of
muscle force, actuator force and aerodynamic force models, could you
provide feedback on whether the model specified in my previous mail are
useful or not, so that i can include them in my proposal.

Thanks,
Praneeth