Dear Jason,

Thanks!
If I understood correctly, this refers to, how forces may be ‚created‘,
such as e.g. by gravitation, or by friction or by an electric field or…..

NB:
I tried a nonlinear spring one time in one of my play programs.
‚Kane‘ worked fine, but numeric integration was a mess….
Peter

Best regards,

Peter Stahlecker