Anurag,

My general advice is to fix what is there, make it robust (by demonstrating
on a large set of example problems), and document it extensively instead of
adding new features. To gain users, it is better to have a small number of
features that work really well over a larger number of features and a
buggy, ill-documented package. The only way to find out if the package is
useful is to solve controls problems with it. The more problems you solve
with it, the more deficiencies and bugs appear.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791