Hi SymPy community and Jason !

A few days ago I had discussed about my project of interest - *Improving
And Extending SymPy's Control Module *and attached the initial draft of my
proposal. I had got a general response from Jason to focus on existing bugs
and adding good quality documentation. I have looked for bugs and points
for improving documentation .Those are currently mentioned in my proposal (
SymPy
GSOC'22 Proposal - Google Docs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPIbFQub1PL5mzDvOCP-upbApmy6PrTAJ9SL6DA5KM0/edit#>
 ).I
have submitted this proposal now on the google summer of code online page.

I would be glad if the community does a second review iteration of my
proposal. I would request if the maintainers of physics modules, specially
Jason and other mentors related to the control module could provide
detailed reviews as response to the current draft ( with due respect to
their busy schedules ).

Regards,
Anurag Bhat.
IIT Jodhpur (2020-24)