Hello,

I am attempting to parse C code into Python using SymPyExpression but am
receiving the error message "ImportError: Clang is not installed, cannot
parse C code"

However, I'm quite certain that I have Clang installed

$ conda list clang
# Name                Version         Build  Channel
clang                     13.0.1           ha770c72_0    conda-forge
clang-13               13.0.1           default_hc23dcda_0    conda-forge
libclang-cpp13     13.0.1          default_hc23dcda_0    conda-forge

Code fragment:

src_X = """
inline double advanceX(
    double const& x,
    double const& px,
    double const& y,
    double const& py,
    double const& t)
    // The C code output from FORM starts array indices at 1 not 0. Go
figure.
    std::array<double, 33 + 1> w;

    w[1]=1./3.*y;
    w[2]=139./33. + 19./2.*y;
    w[2]=w[2]*w[1];
    . . .
    double x_t=w[1] + x;

    return x_t;
"""

def main():
    p = SymPyExpression(src_X, 'c')
    p.convert_to_python()
    print('p:', p)

if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()

System:
Python 3.9.12
Sympy 1.10.1
VS Code 1.66.2
Ubuntu 20.04 on WSLg 1.0.33

Is there some parameter in VS Code that I need to set?
Puzzled.

Another unrelated issue. Just now, when I attempt to go
to https://docs.sympy.org/
I receive the message

404

There isn't a GitHub Pages site here.