> I tried a simple indefinite integral  - integrate(sin(x**3),x). This
> displayed beautifully, but I discovered that I could not click on the command
> I'd just entered to alter it. I guess this is a limitation of the
> implementation, but I thought I'd point this out.

I think this is intentional behavior. JupyterLite is designed to work
more like an interactive console like IPython rather than the
notebook. You can go back to a previous command using the up arrow. It
would be good if it could add buttons to do this for mobile. I think
that is on their TODO list.

Aaron Meurer