I have an expression that involves a dot product, and I want to generate
aesara code from it. Unfortunately, aesara_function does not seem to
recognise DotProduct objects (I get a KeyError expection from the mapping
dictionary). I have tried using MatMul instead, but elsewhere in the
expression I need to subtract a scalar from the dot product, and sympy will
not subract a scalar from a matrix expression.

Can anybody suggest what I should do about this?