SymPy community,

I am pleased to share that the Solve Equations
<https://docs.sympy.org/dev/guides/solving/index.html> guide comprising the
2022 Season of Docs project is complete. It contains ten pages on topics
such as systems of equations, ordinary differential equations, polynomials,
inequalities, matrix equations, and Diophantine equations, and numerical
solving.

This contribution was particularly meaningful for me because solving
equations, and then programmatically extracting results, was what I used
SymPy for originally. The complete guide is in the development version of
the docs for now, and will be rolled into the canonical docs ("latest
version") upon the next SymPy release.

The project proposal
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Season-of-Docs-2022-Organization-Application>
and case study
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Season-of-Docs-2022-Case-Study> are
also on the SymPy wiki. Two additional resources may be useful for future
Season of Docs or other projects:

   - The repository for the code for doctests
   <https://github.com/bertiewooster/sympy-SoD-code> on the pages (mostly
   in Jupyter notebooks) as well as the template for each guide page
   - A Google Sheets progress tracker

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p45JygXxqnF45dfXBCqZzq4oPcLpR8Ot6r4CbfvYKEg/edit?usp=sharing>
   which was useful for recording and totaling the progress during the project

I thank my mentor, Aaron Meurer, for approaching me about this opportunity,
and for his time and expertise in both the subject matter of mathematics
and technical writing in Markdown. I also appreciate all the feedback from
the SymPy community which improved my pull requests, particularly from
Oscar Benjamin, Jason Moore, Christopher Smith, and S.Y. Lee.

Best,
Jeremy Monat