I would not call it work what I am doing - I will definitely try it one one
of my monsters! :-)

On Thu 11. May 2023 at 17:30 Jason Moore <moorepa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> - Jyn Spring 琴春*
>>> - anutosh491
>>> - Ayush Aryan*
>>> - Blair Azzopardi
>>> - Stefan Behnle*
>>> - Oscar Benjamin
>>> - Evandro Bernardes*
>>> - Anurag Bhat
>>> - Francesco Bonazzi
>>> - Sam Brockie*
>>> - Pontus von Brömssen*
>>> - Zach Carmichael
>>> - Michele Ceccacci*
>>> - cocolato
>>> - Costor*
>>> - Björn Dahlgren
>>> - Nikhil Date
>>> - Eric Demer*
>>> - Devansh*
>>> - Pieter Eendebak
>>> - ForeverHaibara*
>>> - Tim Gates
>>> - Aaron Gokaslan*
>>> - Kishore Gopalakrishnan*
>>> - Oscar Gustafsson
>>> - Charles Harris*
>>> - haru-44*
>>> - Jan-Philipp Hoffmann*
>>> - Glenn Horton-Smith*
>>> - Victor Immanuel*
>>> - Karan*
>>> - Chris Kerr*
>>> - Steve Kieffer
>>> - Uwe L. Korn*
>>> - Zoufiné Lauer-Baré*
>>> - S.Y. Lee
>>> - Andrey Lekar
>>> - Phil LeMaitre*
>>> - Qijia Liu
>>> - luzpaz
>>> - Megan Ly
>>> - Gareth Ma*
>>> - Aaron Meurer
>>> - Arthur Milchior*
>>> - Shreyash Mishra*
>>> - Sayan Mitra*
>>> - Jeremy Monat
>>> - Carlos García Montoro*
>>> - Jason Moore
>>> - NotWearingPants*
>>> - Julien Palard
>>> - Ishan Pandhare*
>>> - Abhishek Patidar*
>>> - Advait Pote
>>> - Mamidi Ratna Praneeth
>>> - Psycho-Pirate
>>> - Biswadeep Purkayastha*
>>> - Juha Remes
>>> - Klaus Rettinghaus*
>>> - Clément M.T. Robert*
>>> - Saicharan*
>>> - Tejaswini Sanapathi*
>>> - Davide Sandonà
>>> - Hanspeter Schmid
>>> - José Senart*
>>> - Kunal Sheth*
>>> - Aman Kumar Shukla*
>>> - Chris Smith
>>> - Paul Spiering
>>> - Timo Stienstra
>>> - Kalevi Suominen
>>> - Parcly Taxel*
>>> - Yves Tumushimire*
>>> - Eric Wieser
>>> - wookie184*
>>> - Zouhair
>>>
>>> The SHA 256 hashes for the release artifacts are:
>>>
>>> ebf595c8dac3e0fdc4152c51878b498396ec7f30e7a914d6071e674d49420fb8
>>> sympy-1.12.tar.gz
>>> c3588cd4295d0c0f603d0f2ae780587e64e2efeedb3521e46b9bb1d08d184fa5
>>> sympy-1.12-py3-none-any.whl
>>> c1249cd14c5bc2ad20ce8d5fd4884bc51062bc0eddb79537e0996b05befe1097
>>> sympy-docs-html-1.12.zip
>>> 34455a55aece7dc38a090728b500e5f6bdebe588be93ed6fbc3262694d681ed6
>>> sympy-docs-pdf-1.12.pdf
>>>
>>> --
>>> Oscar
>>>
>>> --