Respected Sympy community ,

My name is Shishir Kushwaha ,currently a sophomore at Indian Institute of
Technology , BHU ,Varanasi , India . I am currently pursuing a degree in
Mathematics and Computing and my interest lies in fields related to
mathematics, physics and machine learning and have worked on honing my
skills in the domains . Having used Sympy to help me through my projects
related to Mechanical Engineering , I found it very useful and would like
to help others in the same way by further improving its features in the
same direction .

I would like to express my interest in contributing to Sympy in the GSoC
2024 program . The ability to symbolically solve complex problems and
ability to integrate well when needed due to it being coded in pure Python
makes it an exciting project to anyone with a mathematical background .

I looked through the ideas list page and liked a few projects I would like
to work on . I would like to further the module on continuum mechanics by
implementing plotting of draw and tension to the newer Cable Class along
with an influence line diagram functionality . Along with this I hope to
introduce and complete the implementation of structures like Arches
allowing similar functionalities in Beams and Trusses .

I would like to request the mentors Ishan Pandhare , Advait Pote , Prakhar
Saxena to kindly take a look and check if it aligns with the goals of Sympy
and is a suitable idea for GSoC 2024 .

I am familiar with Python , Pytorch and JavaScript stacks with experience
in many relevant projects of web development and mathematical
implementations of Digital Image Processing .

I hope my technical skills along with my dedication would allow me to
successfully execute my duties .

Thank you for your time and consideration , I hope to work and learn with
the amazing Sympy Community .

Sincerely ,

Shishir Kushwaha