Hi,
Even though, I have engaged with few chats I thought to introduce me first.
I am Samith Karunathilake, a third year undergraduate from University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have an interest on contributing for the Sympy for
GSOC 2024. As for now I have baisc understanding about few areas,
*sympy.series*, *matchpy_connector* and *parse_mathematica*.

Here are the few methods that I identified about matchpy restructuring.
Since, at the moment it uses an Expression node as the root node and we can
redefine it and introduce some methods to check whether it is a instance of
wildcard or an operation.
Through that we can change the tree traversal method without bothering
about the implementation of the Wild Card and Operations.
If Francesco Bonazzi, or any potential mentor can give their idea on this
thread, it would be much helpful. I will post more about this project as a
reply for this thread.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.
Samith Karunathilake.