> If it is enclosure (non-mime), then enclosures are not handled by
> MIME parser, and you must decode enclosure by your hands. Functions
> for decoding XXencode is in synacode unit.

That is the case here (as well as for UUencoded attachments) - encoded part is
practically part of the message body. Instead of Synapse Mimemess I always use
my own classes to encode/decode any raw message which decode that case
correctly. As such this is irelevant for me, however may be of interest for
other Synapse users.

This is also a part of general decoding problem with Synapse in some
specific cases, since ecplicit distinguish of MIME bodyparts and logicaly
existed bodyparts. I personally use logicaly bodyparts decoding, which
conveniency avoid different treading with all kinds of multipart messages.

Also there is a problem in some multipart/alternate/mixed messages created by
MS Outlook Express, which always unhappy add extra lines. This causing that
Synapse cannot correctly decode first body part. Unfortunately, I have had no
time to look into code carefuly and this may be solved differently. However,
suggestion is to tread body parts logicaly, not explicitly.

An example with 'multipart/mixed' message:

/* Header content */

------=_NextPart_000_0015

------=_NextPart_001_0016

/* Text content */