> User is not interested on which way message is stored. It simply need
> content depending on settings (plain text/html) and logical
> attachments (public as well as internal for html/mixed content). I
> suggested class which will simlify retreiving these informations
> without necessarity for currently complexity  be retreived and
> prepared by application. Meaning, class will collect neccesery
> information from Mimemess or non-MIME mesages an split in logical
> order (header, message body content and attachments).
>
> This will radically simplify necessary supported code in application
> whic is the main goal.

But synapse is not end-user classes! It is tool what can read and
parse MIME message. And your program can read it in nature tree
structure, and how you wish to preset decoded content to user is not
work for MIME parser.

Yes, you suggesting next simple class... you can create it. But
consider - your view of simplicity can not be accepted by everyone,
because it have lot of logical problems. Just becasue e-mails are not
just text + set of attachments!

Is easy for programmer to parse my mime structure and get of liost of
attachment. Fot this is nextclass is not necessary. But what happen,
if in tree is included next mail message? Etc.

> > You say: "synapse not decoding it correctly", even synapse decoding
> > it very correctly. Is it not your rumor?
> Please do not insinuate. Quote whole sentence or paragraph.

I not wish to play this 'game'. All mails are in history, you can
found it.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]