Lukas,

Thank you for replying.

I have tried to convert LDAPsend.pas to D2009/unicode but there are so many
deep references to other functions in other units and to the WinAPI, that I get
lost. Is the conversion something that you can do in one hour? If I keep on
with it, maybe I can get it done in a few weeks but never sure if I broke
something along the way. Could I get Codegear to help?

Pete

>>> "Lukas Gebauer" <gebyl...@mlp.cz> 8/28/2009 4:50 PM >>>
> I'll try again - you've failed to reply to my additional posts so maybe
> you're angry at me about something I wrote. So, what doesn't make sense is

Sorry, I am not angry. I am just finishing some other work and I have no
time for verify your problems yet.

I made a quick inspection into code before a moment, and you are right!
This code has not beed adapted yet. :-(

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: gebau...@mlp.cz
WEB: http://www.ararat.cz/synapse - Synapse Delphi and Kylix TCP/IP
Library

Visit www.nyc.gov/hhc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify
the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.