ASN1Util.pas handles BER encoded data. That is the data format used in snmp
packets. Human readable form in this unit is fe. '.1.3.6.1.2.1.39.2.2'. Not
exactly what you are looking for.

I don't know what your project is about but if your main concern is to
decode MIB's in a way similar to snmptranslate, I suggest you make a pascal
wrapper for libsnmp.dll (I understood you are under windows) instead of
re-inventing the wheel. When you look at the source for snmptranslate you
will see that it doesn't do more than parsing the input and a handfull of
calls to libsnmp. No need to make a wrapper for all library functions.
Furthermore the functions used all use standard c types.

Ludo