On Thu, December 6, 2012 10:58, Lukas Gebauer wrote:

> Just question - current code for loading OpenSSL libraries working
> under OS/2 fine? It is designed for windows or linux, it maybe not
> working properly on different platforms.

As part of my current patches for OS/2 support, I've also added IFDEFs for
the right library names and modified the uses clause. The code for loading
the libraries is based on the FPC cross-platform unit DynLibs which is
fully supported under OS/2. While debugging the issue, I have checked that
the libraries are loaded properly and the respective procedural variables
are initialized to non-nil values. If there is something more which
wouldn't pop-up this way (and would not trigger compilation errors due to
dependencies on platform specific units like baseunix, libc, windows,
etc.), let me know.

Tomas