> The global project include Desktop (windows) and mobile (android). Our goal
> is to include SSO in as many application as it's possible. Firefox seems to
> support SSO with Kerberos, but the question is does "Sync" support it too and
> if not, is it possible to be close as possible to a fake-sso (like using the
> same login/password as active directory).

It's best to think of Sync on Android as being a separate pure-Java application
that's bundled with Firefox. Sync doesn't use the same network stack, or any of
the Gecko features that you might be used to from desktop.

Supporting Kerberos would involve either building a separate Kerberos-based
auth layer in Java, alongside Firefox Accounts, or building a Firefox Account
layer on top of your Kerberos system.

Kerberos is quite FxA-shaped, from my perspective, and you could use the local
Kerberos password as a source of entropy.

If you're looking to build your own client software stack, reusing some of
Mozilla's code, you can start building your own auth on top of Sync. If you're
looking to work with (mostly) unmodified Firefox clients, that's a different
story, and compatibility with FxA becomes more important.