Dear fxa-local-dev devs,

I have been trying to send this email several times with another
account but I believed you never received it so I am sending it
again from another account to see if it works - I hope this is
true and you are not receiving this email for the thousandth time.
If this is the case, I apologise for that!. So here it goes (again)

I am struggling to configure the fxa-local-dev server, which at some
point I'd like to use in a production server.

I'm trying to run fxa-local-dev on a (local) network using SSL with
self-signed certificates whose CA I have added to the debian
ca-authorities and to firefox, so that none of the servers complain
about "insecure" SSL certificates. The sync-server complains about the
public ip not being correctly set
(http://paste.scratchbook.ch/view/ac632e8f) and I just don't know where
I can tell it (or some other server) to use https. Browserid or oauth,
or both (I don't really understand how this all works) cannot assert
stuff (http://paste.scratchbook.ch/view/4a3472fc
andhttp://paste.scratchbook.ch/view/cdf1c5fe) and it just won't sync.

Here are my config files, just in case they can be of any use:
_sripts/syncserver.ini: http://paste.scratchbook.ch/view/2fa9c947
servers.json: http://paste.scratchbook.ch/view/e80fc820

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much your nice and hard work anyway!

Best regards,
Juanito