On So, 2011-04-10 at 23:56 +0100, Bjoern Franke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > See the mails posted in this thread earlier:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/syncevolution@syncevolution.org/msg02105.html
> >
> > And in particular the email where Hans describes how he solved the
> > problem:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/syncevolution@syncevolution.org/msg02108.html
> >

> I read both messages. I'm a bit confused, because syncevolution seems to
> see the sources:
> Evolution Address Book = Evolution Contacts = evolution-contacts:
>    Persönlich (local:/system) <default>
>
> Evolution Calendar = evolution-calendar:
>    Persönlich (local:/system) <default>
>    Geburts- und Jahrestage (contacts:///)
>
> Evolution Task List = Evolution Tasks = evolution-tasks:
>    Persönlich (local:/system) <default>
>
> Evolution Memos = evolution-memos:
>    Persönlich (local:/system) <default>
>
> I tried to use evolutionsource=local:/1302191375.17395.0@mytilus but it
> didnt work.

What other values of "evolutionsource" did you try earlier?

It seems that there were also bugs in the handling of the local:/system
URI that were only fixed in Evolution 3.0. Exact effect unknown. I
suggest that you leave "evolutionsource" empty, the default should work.
If not, then Evolution itself should be in unable to open these
databases.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.