On Di, 2011-04-12 at 01:16 +0100, Bjoern Franke wrote:
> > If I leave it empty, it does not work either. But evolution itself has
> > access to the addressbook, calendar etc.
>
> I found the solution for my problem:

Good!

> The error was caused by some old libaries of Evolution 2.28 and 2.30. If
> you upgrade Evolution in Debian Unstable, the new libedataserver,
> libecal etc. libaries are installed additionally and the old ones get
> not deleted.
> If you remove them, the sync works fine.

Did you use the SyncEvolution binaries from syncevolution.org? I
remember vaguely that this came up before, and if my memory doesn't fail
me, then the syncevolution.org binaries should open the correct
ecal/ebook libraries.

I wonder if EDS/Evolution >= 2.30 distro packages should have a conflict
with libecal/ebook < 2.30, to prevent such broken combination of
packages. David, what do you think?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.