On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 14:34 +0200, Bleck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm syncing my contacts from Evolution/Kontact to Android through a local
> Funambol server. My problem is that some phone numbers with the TYPE=PREF
> property don't sync.
>
> TEL;TYPE=VOICE;TYPE=WORK:xxxxxxx  syncs
>
> TEL;TYPE=CELL;TYPE=PREF:yyyyyy    doesn't sync
>
> TEL;TYPE=PREF:zzzzzzzzz           syncs
>
> TEL;TYPE=CELL:tttttttt            syncs
>
> Did someone face (and solved...) this problem yet ?

Such problems are not uncommon, but this particular combination seems
new.

You can run a "--sync refesh-from-local loglevel=4 funambol" with the
SyncEvolution command line and check the resulting log file in
~/.cache/syncevolution to see whether the missing phone number was sent
to the Funambol server.

If it was, then you need to continue your investigations there and/or in
the sync between Android and Funambol server.

SyncEvolution itself should support the TYPE=CELL;TYPE=PREF combination.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.