Hi Patrick,

> You can run a "--sync refesh-from-local loglevel=4 funambol" with the
> SyncEvolution command line and check the resulting log file in
> ~/.cache/syncevolution to see whether the missing phone number was sent
> to the Funambol server.

I don't know exactly what is "sent". Looking at the html logfile (with
loglevel=4), I saw, for each contact it's full content in vcard format. It
then seems to be mapped into a data structure where properties are replaced
by flags ; flags itmes being integers (indexes in an xml coded array, I
suppose ?).

Unsynced phone numbers appear in the vcard and in the date structure. I
don't know how the properties are coded but I noticed that there was only
one integer flag element where there were 2 properties in the vcard. The
integer attached to TEL;TYPE=CELL,PREF being 144 where values attached to
other flags are much lower...

I don't know if my blinded guesses can be of any help. All this sounds like
"magic" to me ;)

Regards,

--
Bleck