Hi Adam,

On 14.07.2012, at 22:43, Adam Stein wrote:

> Thanks to both of you for responding.  AS I have an m130, there is no
> direct TCP connectivity, only serial and USB.  I'll have to take a look
> to see if there's anything I could do to take advantage of Synthesis.

I'm not sure abourt the m130, but many Palms of that age had some network
connectivity by using a modem via PPP through the USB/Serial cable. And with an
utility like SoftIck PPP (http://www.softick.com/ppp/), one could make a PC
emulate a modem for the Palm, so it could actually get an internet connection.
I used this back in 2003 for testing the SyncML client. I can imagine this
would work on the m130 as well.

Best Regards,

Lukas