Den 05. sep. 2012 17:11, skrev justus-b...@piater.name:
> To properly test it, I need to run SyncEvolution 1.3 on both ends of the
> sync, right?  I'll test as soon as Harmattan and wheezy/sid .debs are
> available.

I believe only the Harmattan side needs to be updated. You're syncing
with Evolution on the PC side, right? I don't believe there are any
changes affecting the Evolution backend much, updating the PC side will
not matter.

I just looked at the Evolution backend, just in case. From the looks of
the code, it appears to support both text/plain and text/calendar for
memos, but defaults to text/plain, which is what the Harmattan side had
issues with. If you explicitly configure the PC side to sync memos in
text/calendar format instead of the default text/plain format (by
setting the syncFormat in the source config), it's possible this would
work even if you don't update the Harmattan side. (It's probably
something that should be tested anyway, since the idea is to be able to
support both text/plain and text/calendar syncing of memos, depending on
the capabilities of the SyncML server.)

In any case, I could perhaps build a syncevolution 1.2.99.4+patches if a
full 1.3 release is going to be a while longer, and you guys are a bit
impatient.