Lately, it seems like the most common reason for the feeds I've been
reviewing to fail validation is due to a bad HTTP header, "last
modified" (which, if I understand it correctly, should have a hyphen).

Is this just by chance that I'm seeing so many of these now, and/or is
it just my perception that this is happening now more than before?  Or
is there some external reason for this?  When I've thought to look at
the toolkit, it's always been WordPress, but that could just be a
coincidence because of the large number of WP feeds out there.  But
maybe it is toolkit/version specific?  Or a problem with the
validator?

I'll keep an eye on this more to see if the toolkit correlation holds
true, but in the meantime I'd be curious if others have noticed the
same thing.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/
Pending approval:  263251, 274471, 274472


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to