Well, the specification changed on this about a year ago.  So it could be 
that not all of the editors have been fixed to the new specification.

I'm not sure that it should be a flunking item though?

D.

At 11:26 PM 1/15/05 -0800, you wrote:
>Lately, it seems like the most common reason for the feeds I've been
>reviewing to fail validation is due to a bad HTTP header, "last
>modified" (which, if I understand it correctly, should have a hyphen).
>
>Is this just by chance that I'm seeing so many of these now, and/or is
>it just my perception that this is happening now more than before?  Or
>is there some external reason for this?  When I've thought to look at
>the toolkit, it's always been WordPress, but that could just be a
>coincidence because of the large number of WP feeds out there.  But
>maybe it is toolkit/version specific?  Or a problem with the
>validator?
>
>I'll keep an eye on this more to see if the toolkit correlation holds
>true, but in the meantime I'd be curious if others have noticed the
>same thing.


Dr. Donald M. Bell, Ph.D., MBA, PA
President and COO
Venture Strategies, Inc.
http://www.venturestrategiesinc.com
410-729-1573 Office
410-729-1574 Fax
443-794-6394 Cell






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to