The Federal Reserve Bank offers and XML document containing the exchange 
rates.  I found it not long ago using Google [ Federal Reserve Bank 
exchange rates XML ]

Sean Schroeder
Stuart Whitmore wrote:

>IMHO, this sounds more applicable to a Web Services approach than RSS.
> I would suggest looking for a SOAP or XML-RPC source for this data. 
>I like www.xe.com also, but haven't had a reason to use it lately, so
>I don't know if they offer something like that.  Unfortunately, this
>is also something where I would consider it likely that there will be
>a subscription fee, like I was running into so often when I was
>looking for stock quote and weather Web Services.  When supply is
>little and demand may be high... well, I guess it works online just
>like offline.
>
>There are sites that serve a purpose like Syndic8 but with Web
>Services instead.  I don't recall which ones I've used in the past,
>but I'll try to dredge up that memory, and may post a link or two
>later if they come to me.
>
>Just my two cents, so to speak...
>
>  
>







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to