Robert,
 
I've put it to Polling now, and it should be ready to Syndic8 soon.  Prod me
again if I forget to check back on it.

Chris


  _____  

From: robertbogdon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 8:18 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [syndic8] Re: metadata added





Unfortunately at some point someone decided we needed both a right and
left double quote, and why make an ellipsis out of three periods when
you could create a single character for it?  I replaced all of the
offending characters with their standard counterparts and it's
validating again.  Thanks for letting me know, I'm still trying to get
in the habit of re-validating after every post.

--- In [email protected], "Chris Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>  
> I've just ran the feed through the validator and you might want to
check out
> the results.
> Let me know when you are done.
>  
>
http://www.feedvalidator.org/check?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blah.net%2Fwordpress
> %2Ffeed%2Frss2%2F
>  
> Regards
> 
> Chris
> 
> 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to