I lied... I thought I hit the update status to put it to polling, but I
don't think my account has the rights to do this...
I must email 'the boss' to find more out about the various roles... 
Especially since I have left full time work and started working for
myself... Hopefully I should have loads more time on my hands now.

Sorry about the false hopes Robert...
 
Chris
 


  _____  

From: Chris Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [syndic8] Re: metadata added


Robert,

I've put it to Polling now, and it should be ready to Syndic8 soon.  Prod me
again if I forget to check back on it.

Chris


  _____  

From: robertbogdon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 8:18 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [syndic8] Re: metadata added






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to