I am going to be moving one of my feeds (207226) to a slightly
different URL as I switch from a PHP script to a static RSS file that
is re-written semi-automatically by a database application.    I can
handle the redirection aspect on the server, but I'm unclear about how
to handle the Syndic8 record for it.  Do I just resubmit the new URL
and ask via this list for someone to mark the older feed entry as Dead
(and, preferably, review the new one for approval)?  Or is there
anything the site does automatically when it gets a "moved
permanently" response where the new location returns a parseable
result?

Thanks!

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/
Awaiting approval: 263251, 274471, 274472


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to