Verrrry interesting...

>  263251 does not validate, so you might want to check that one.

This validated the last I checked it, and the data hasn't changed. 
The feed I said I was going to move is in the same situation -- it's
now failing validation, but nothing has changed (on my end) since it
last passed validation.  I haven't even touched it recently
(unfortunately, but that's another story).

So why are these now failing based on the licensing info, when they
passed before (I think as recently as last night)?  Have to figure
this out before I proceed with some other plans...

>  274471 approved

Thanks! 

>  274472 needs to have the Site URL updated, since at the moment it points to
>  a jpg???

Oh, that's odd, I hadn't noticed that.  For some reason Flickr is
generating it using the Image URL as the Site URL.  It should be the
same as on 274471; not much I can do about that other than reporting
it to Flickr.  (BTW, for photo enthusiasts, Flickr is pretty cool --
the RSS options are really useful.)

Thanks for taking a look at those!

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to