Hello,

I am reviewing sites and always "start at the beginning".  I am finding 
NUMEROUS sites that requested access in 2003 (although I've gotten it up to 
the end of 03 and beginning of 04), and many of them have been "Dead" 
sites.  Ie, no content since 03.  I've been marking them as Dead.  Should I 
be doing that?  Are most of you going to random sites instead of starting 
at the beginning?


Dr. Donald M. Bell, Ph.D., MBA, PA
President and COO
Venture Strategies, Inc.
http://www.venturestrategiesinc.com
http://vsinc.blogspot.com
410-729-1573 Office
410-729-1574 Fax
443-794-6394 Cell






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to