While reviewing random feeds, I found a few feeds for a site that has 
completely restructured (heavens-angel.net).  I suggested the new feed URL, 
but I'm not sure whether the old ones should be marked as redirected, 
duplicate, dead, rejected, etc.

Old feeds: 153607 213725 213779
New feed: 304929

I marked one as redirected and thought I should ask to be sure.

-- 
Kelson Vibber
www.hyperborea.org


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to