Hello everyone, 
I go by gribbit and I have several blogs.  My blogs are Gribbit's 
Word http://gribbitsword.blogspot.com, Gribbit's Next Word 
http://gribbitsnextword.blogspot.com, and The World According To 
Gribbit http://gribbit44004.blogeasy.com, I also have 2 personal 
websites http://gribbit44004.bravehost.com and 
http://www.freewebs.com/gribbit44004.  Please feel free to check 
them out and let me know what you think.  I hope to meet some cool 
people and maybe some good friends.

So I'll check y'all out later.

Gribbit








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to